Miss Edna surprised Evan with a Gigantic teddy bear this morning. He walked right up to her and grabbed it out of her hands – it was bigger than him, but he had no issues carrying it around! He sat it on the floor and started hugging all over him (I’m assuming it’s a boy…name to be determined). He then decided to try to sit in its lap…too funny! Brett and I surprised Evan with heart balloons, a Thomas the Train book and lots of “canny!” Of course he just had to have a few Skittles for breakfast this morning.
Brett had a dozen red roses and a sweet card waiting for me when I woke up this morning – what a great hubby! Not sure what we’re doing tonight since we did our date night Saturday, but it will be good just hanging out together. I hope you all have a Happy Valentine’s Day! XOXO
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment