Friday, November 19, 2010

Give Thanks. Walk!

As you may already know my nephew, Tyler was diagnosed with a brain tumor in March 2010. He recently returned home after 6 months of successful treatment at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Thanks to the amazing support from the St. Jude staff, Tyler received the best possible treatment and care during this critical time in his life. I had the opportunity to visit the hospital and must say it was an experience I will treasure forever.

On Saturday, November 20, I am participating in the Give thanks. Walk., benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. As I walk, I have challenged myself to raise money to support the lifesaving work done at St. Jude -- and I am asking for your support to help me reach my goal. This is our way of giving thanks for all St. Jude has done for not only Tyler, but for the other children and their families that have been touched by the incredible works of this facility.

https://waystohelp.stjude.org/sjVPortal/public/displayUserPage.do?eventId=110423&programId=601&userId=542764

No comments:

Post a Comment