That night we took the kids to Joe's Crab Shack for the outdoor play area (super idea, Kathryn)! Sunday we went to the mall so Emily could play on the indoor playground. Naturally, I forgot the stroller at home so we borrowed one from the concierge desk. This thing was called "the turtle" and was gigantic. How you're supposed to manuver through the stores & aisles with that is beyond me, but I'm just happy I didn't have to carry my 20 lb. baby in his 20 lb. carrier! Whew!
On another note, since we had to "fall back" with the time on Saturday night I completely forgot about Evan being confused on his bedtime Sunday....oops! Since I didn't plan accordingly he was exhausted at 6and went down for the night without his usual bath and bedtime routine. Needless to say he was wide-eyed and bushy tailed at 6:15 a.m. Monday. Oh yeah...he held his own bottle for the first time! Go Ebo (his nickname for those of you don't know: EBO = initials)!!! My little boy is growing so fast. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment