Above is a photo of Evan's room...finally. It's definitely a brighter blue than I had originally pictured us doing, but once Brett got all the paint up there was no going back. We got several compliments on it so decided to just go with it. Our creative friend Leanna made the super cute letters above his crib - isn't she awesome!?!
I had a spurt of energy between the hours of 3 and 5 this morning, so I got more of his room organized and found more clothes to wash. Felt a few contractions throughout the night, but nothing that made us rush to the hospital. Who knows...this little guy could be making an appearance any day so stay tuned!
LOVE IT!!! it's all ready for his arrival! Good Luck, Mama!
ReplyDelete~katie b.
His room is so cute! I love the color, curtains and everything! His name above the crib is adorable and Leanna is very talented! I suspect little Evan is getting ready to make his appearance so keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mama Hooty