Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Tyler!


First, I want to wish my nephew Tyler a very HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!! We love you and miss you so much.

We had our 40 week appointment on Friday, May 14th. I had been having mild contractions off and on the two nights prior, so Dr. Martin feels confident we could have this sweet baby this weekend! I was dilated to 2 cm and 75% effaced, so things are moving along. Call me crazy, but I think Hank (our Vizsla) knows it too! He's been acting strange...following me around and just staring at me more than normal. Hmm...

The house is all clean and ready, so hopefully I'll have some exciting news on my next blog posting!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda...good luck my prayers will be with you...can't wait to hear the news...luv Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to Tyler!

    and yes, i think the dogs know it too. Lucy was extra needy right before i found out i was pregnant... and THOR loves to curl up next to me on the bed and night and lay his head on "The Belly"... he has the sweetest sigh of contentment!

    can't wait to hear the news!
    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Amanda...Mom e-mailed me...big baby...can't wait for pictures! I'm sending big hugs...
    luv Joyce

    ReplyDelete