Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weeks 38 & 39

Yes, I'm finally getting around to updating the blog...definitely not a good sign considering I don't even have a baby to keep me busy yet! We are 8 days out from our due date and I had my weekly appointment yesterday. Still 1 cm dilated (for 3 weeks now) and 75% effaced (2 weeks now), but Dr. Martin said that little Evan has definitely dropped a little since last week. Boy, do I feel it! Brett was a little bummed out that the news wasn't, "You're already in labor and you didn't even know it...let's get you to the hospital!" Ha - if only it were that easy.

Our next appointment is actually on the due date (May 14th), so we'll see if he makes an appearance before then.

In the meantime we've been keeping busy with daily life. We moved offices at work last week, and the new one is spectacular! I guess it will be a little something to look forward to after returning from maternity leave.


Brett is spending his free time helping me with miscellaneous projects, entertaining Hank and studying for the CPA exam (2 parts down and 2 to go). Below is a photo of the boys hanging out in Evan's room.


My Mom (Nonna) brought the triplets over last Sunday for a visit and what fun we had! Carter and Grant are crawling all over the place now and Blake is getting there but mostly goes backwards until he gets stuck. They are absolutely precious and it was so nice to spend time with them. Here they are playing with their Uncle Brett.



Finally, several of you have been asking for preggo pics. We haven't been doing a good job with those, but here's one from about almost a month ago. As you can imagine the belly is definitely a lot larger now!

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be neat if Evan arrived on Mother's Day? Love the pics and you look great! Hang in there! It won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! THOR says to tell Hank hello! excited for you and can't wait to hear the big news!
    ~Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Evan coming on mothers day idea!! I can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete